with EAI Index:
Paper Submission is now open for the SmartSP 2024! Check out the Call for Papers.SmartSP 2024 supports revolutionary EAI Community Review, find out more here.Every author receives EAI Index credits – regardless of acceptance. Learn more about EAI’s Recognition Program here.Get real feedback on your presentation from other registrants via EAI Compass.
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
Recent proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT), edge-fog-cloud computing, and interconnected networks envisions that smart cyber-physical system (CPS), especially smart vehicles (SV), are capable of innovative solutions to change our lifestyles. Unavoidably the potential beneﬁts come along with new challenges and concerns on security and privacy. The First EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems and Smart Vehicles (SmartSP 2023) is a global forum for researchers and developers from academia, industry, and government to present and discuss emerging ideas and trends in security and privacy issues in this exciting area. SmartSP 2023 seeks original papers focusing on theoretical analysis, vulnerability discovery, novel system architecture construction and design, emerging applications, experimental studies, and social impacts of CPS and SV. Both review/survey papers and technical papers are encouraged. SmartSP 2023 also welcomes short papers that summarize speculative breakthroughs, work-in-progress, industry-featured projects, open problems, new application challenges, visionary ideas, and preliminary studies.
The conference has a broad scope covering but not limited to the following topics:
● Accident prevention
● Adaptive attack mitigation for CPS
● Analytics for intelligent transportation
● Authentication and access control for CPS and smart vehicles
● Availability, recovery, and auditing for CPS and smart vehicles
● Big data-based solutions for CPS security and privacy issues
● Blockchain-based security and privacy solutions for CPS applications
● Cooperative driving and traffic management
● Data security and privacy for CPS and smart vehicles
● Driver behavior analysis
● Electric vehicle charging systems security and privacy
● Embedded systems security and privacy
● Efficient LLM models for vehicle applications
● Intrusion detection for CPS
● Legacy CPS system protection
● Malware analysis for CPS and smart vehicles
● Modeling and analysis of smart CPS
● Security Test-bed for CPS and smart vehicles
● Smart contract-based trustable and verifiable computations for CPS applications
● Smart grid security and privacy
● Threat modeling for CPS and smart vehicles
● Traffic theory, modeling, and simulation
● Urban transportation system security and privacy
● V2V, V2I, and V2X: architectures and system design
● Vehicle information systems
● Vulnerability analysis for CPS and smart vehicles
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science,
Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
This event is organized by EAI.
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.
EAI’s vision is to foster excellence in research and innovation on the principles of transparency, objectivity, equality, and openness. Our guiding principle is community cooperation to create better research, provide fair recognition of excellence and transform best ideas into commercial value proposition.
EAI‘s mission is to create an environment that rewards excellence transparently, and builds recognition objectively regardless of age, economic status or country of origin, where no membership fees or closed door committees stand in the way of your research career.
Through these shared values, EAI leads the way toward advancing the world of research and innovation, empowering individuals and institutions for the good of society to fully benefit from the digital revolution.