EAI SmartSP 2023 invites Poster submissions that address innovative and important topics related to SmartSP topics.
Recent proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT), edge-fog-cloud computing, and interconnected networks envisions that smart cyber-physical system (CPS), especially smart vehicles (SV), are capable of innovative solutions to change our lifestyles. Unavoidably the potential beneﬁts come along with new challenges and concerns on security and privacy. The First EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Cyber-Physical Systems and Smart Vehicles (SmartSP 2023) is a global forum for researchers and developers from academia, industry, and government to present and discuss emerging ideas and trends in security and privacy issues in this exciting area.
Posters track at the conference will provide an opportunity for conference attendees to interact with researchers in an informal setting. Posters may be about already accepted papers, ongoing research projects, discussions on new problem statements, or preview of late-breaking results.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Accident prevention
- Adaptive attack mitigation for CPS
- Analytics for intelligent transportation
- Authentication and access control for CPS and smart vehicles
- Availability, recovery, and auditing for CPS and smart vehicles
- Big data-based solutions for CPS security and privacy issues
- Blockchain-based security and privacy solutions for CPS applications
- Cooperative driving and traffic management
- Data security and privacy for CPS and smart vehicles
- Driver behavior analysis Electric vehicle charging systems security and privacy
- Embedded systems security and privacy
- Intrusion detection for CPS
- Legacy CPS system protection
The accepted papers describing the poster will be available on the conference website. These papers will not be included for publication in the electronic proceedings of SmartSP and thus are available for future publication.
The title of the submission should have the format: “Poster: <Paper title>”. Poster presentations do not have to describe completed work. Poster abstracts can report ongoing or preliminary research work, present case studies, or discuss new research directions.
The selection criteria for acceptance will be: novelty, technical merit, relevance to smart and intelligent systems. Papers up to 2 pages in length describing the poster will be available on the conference website. These papers will not be included for publication in the electronic proceedings of SmartSP and thus are available for future publication.
Paper Submission deadline:
20 July 2023
10 August 2023
10 September 2023
Poster Track Chair
University of Liverpool, UK